New to Ephrata in 2019
HOLIDAY BANNER PROGRAM
A Holiday Card on display to the Ephrata Community
Professional Quality Photos
High Resolution(minimum 72 dpi at full photo size)
Proper Attire in Photos
Digital Photos can be Emailed to:
Please include your full name in the email,
as it is listed on the banner application.
Please ensure you send either a
digital copy or scanned JPEG .
You may also:
Drop off or mail your photo and application to:
Mainspring of Ephrata
Train Station/Whistle Stop Plaza
16 East Main Street
Ephrata, PA 17522
Physical Photos WILL NOT BE RETURNED
Make Checks Payable to:
Mainspring of Ephrata
For more information
Join Downtown Ephrata in wishing the community a Happy Holiday Season! Share your favorite family photo along Main Street and help to keep the Tree Lighting Event and Santa visits possible in Ephrata.
Please contact Lisa Willwerth at email@example.com for a holiday banner application and return it with a professional quality photo of a family, couple, or person you would like to share.
Sponsorship is $175.00 per banner.
There are a limited number of banners available. We will accept orders until October 4, 2019.
Banner sponsors will also be thanked in the Tree Lighting and Santa Arrival program. The banners will be part of the Ephrata Downtown Banner Rotation and will remain up for the Tree Lighting and Santa Arrival through the end of December.
Proceeds from the banner program will support the many programs sponsored by Mainspring of Ephrata.
Ephrata Holiday Banner Program
Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the submission to use their name and likeness in the submission and to grant the rights set forth herein;
- The submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- The submission must not disparage Sponsor, other companies or their products.
- The submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant.
- The submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, or libelous.
- The submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- The submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
Application submitters agree to release and hold harmless Mainspring of Ephrata, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Holiday Banner Program.
Limitations of Liability:
Released Parties are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors of by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Holiday Banner Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, or stolen mail.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this program shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be resolved by informal negotiations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.